Techdocs v2 - status

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Techdocs v2 - status
Date: 2003-05-16 12:27:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Justin/others

With the mention of techdocs-v2 and this plone package in the "Writers needed"
thread I wondered what the situation was with community-supplied docs.

Existing documents - should I
1. Move my stuff out of techdocs/guides?
2. Wait a bit

New documents
1. Point others to the site to add new documents
2. Add them myself for the moment
3. Wait a bit

I ask now because Matthew Nuzum has been kind enough to write up a brief howto
on using ssh to link Access via ODBC to PG on linux.
--
  Richard Huxton

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Diogo de Oliveira BiazusDate: 2003-05-16 12:33:30