Finding filenames for tables

From: Jamie Lawrence <pgsql(at)jal(dot)org>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Finding filenames for tables
Date: 2003-05-13 22:30:56
Lists: pgsql-performance

I must be having a bad search-engine day.

How do I join pg_class and pg_database to determine OID/tablename
pairs for a given database? I can't find anything to join on in those
tables. I'm just grepping output right now, but I'd like to do more
complicated things in the future, thus my question.

-j

--
Jamie Lawrence jal(at)jal(dot)org