Re: Regexps and Indices.

From: Brian Piatkus <Brian(at)fulcrum(dot)plus(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Regexps and Indices.
Date: 2003-04-23 16:07:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom,
I'm really impressed with the way people chip in with answers & actually help
solve the problem too !
I've done a lot of browsing the archives & a bit of testing with my sample
db. I cant get LANG=C to work but LC_ALL=C does so I'm a bit confused. Still,
if it works and ain't broke .....

Thanks for the helpful tips.

Regards