Re: Tech Docs and Consultants

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Tech Docs and Consultants
Date: 2003-04-15 22:51:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Marc,

> Please note that altho Bricolage (or someone mentioned something
> called plone?) might be "overkill", who cares if you don't use all the
> features, as long as those features you do use meet your needs?

Good point.

OK, when I'm over the current "hump" it's time to test the various CMSes, and
we'll see what has all the features I want without becoming impossible to
admin.

--
-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533