pg_createuser

From: Mester József <mesterjoco(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: pg_createuser
Date: 2003-03-26 08:59:20
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hy

I am a new member of this list. I am sorry for my weak

English.

My computer's system is Mandrake Linux 9.0, which
contains PostgreSQL. When I tryed to start postgresql
in webmin, the webmin asked my administrator login and
pw . But I haven't got admin login name and pw.
I tryed pg_createuser however it does not exists in
my computer. Which package included that ?

Thanks:
Mester József , Hungary