Re: Are we having a meeting next week?

From: elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Re: Are we having a meeting next week?
Date: 2003-02-05 20:43:21
Lists: sfpug
I said I would be happy to talk about my report writer.
I may also have a set of questions regarding who uses
what aspects of PostgreSQL and for what purposes.
I can't present from my book, however.  For previews
of my book, you'll have to read my column (www.varlena.com/GeneralBits).

However, if we want to skip until March that would be OK
by me.

elein

elein(at)varlena(dot)com     Database Consulting     www.varlena.com