psql: Prompt change

From: Þórhallur Hálfdánarson <tolli(at)tol(dot)li>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psql: Prompt change
Date: 2003-02-03 09:13:43
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

mydatabase=#

What about making this configurable, so that one could for examble change is prompt to:

me:mydatabase(at)myhost=#

Would a patch be accepted if I ever would get around to it? (I won't have time for the next few weeks, so if anyone else wants to do the implementation: feel free :)

Regards,
Tolli (still confused after issuing commands on the wrong dbhost)

--
Tolli
tolli(at)tol(dot)li