Bug #871: FW: How to solve the problem

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #871: FW: How to solve the problem
Date: 2003-01-11 12:34:47
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Derek (derek_cn(at)sina(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
FW: How to solve the problem

Long Description
NOTICE: Message from PostgreSQL backend:
The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend
died abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.
I have rolled back the current transaction and am
going to terminate your database system connection and exit.
Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
before or while processing the request.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report