Re: [HACKERS] Have people taken a look at pgdiff yet?

From: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
To: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Have people taken a look at pgdiff yet?
Date: 2003-01-07 23:36:10
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I'm busy trying to set up AOLserver to access PostgreSQL. Can you offer any
advice on what driver to use (docs aren't entirely clear on the virtues of
the internal PostgreSQL driver vs. the ARSdigita driver and it looks like the
ARSdigita is being merged into the AOLserver code but that's in a beta state
- a bit of a headache for an AOLserver newbie).

Cheers,
Steve