New patch for streaming

From: "Patric Bechtel" <bechtel(at)ipcon(dot)de>
To: "pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New patch for streaming
Date: 2003-01-06 17:54:48
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello again,

for the sake of compatibility, I've changed the patch to NOT prepare
statements on the server by default. So if used as a drop in
replacement of the former driver, it will work.

I also updated the README file, to explain the new properties.
Another new option is explicitTyping, which I need as my current
project uses int8's very much, that index lookup bug itches me.
It's switched off by default, but can be VERY helpful for all
those having int8 ids and such... :-)

There are some additional files which have to be added manually
(sorry, my cvs is a bit braindead... cygwin)

org/postgresql/PGRefCursorResultSet.java
org/postgresql/PGResultSet.java
org/postgresql/jdbc1/Jdbc1RefCursorResultSet.java
org/postgresql/jdbc2/Jdbc2RefCursorResultSet.java
org/postgresql/jdbc3/Jdbc3RefCursorResultSet.java

hope that will be applied soon...

tia,

Patric

Attachment Content-Type Size
pat-2002-06-01.diff application/octet-stream 69.4 KB
PGResultSet.java application/octet-stream 341 bytes
PGRefCursorResultSet.java application/octet-stream 235 bytes
Jdbc1RefCursorResultSet.java application/octet-stream 1.1 KB
Jdbc2RefCursorResultSet.java application/octet-stream 1.2 KB
Jdbc3RefCursorResultSet.java application/octet-stream 1.2 KB