Re: pgsql: Clamp last_anl_tuples to n_live_tuples, in case we vacuum a table

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgsql: Clamp last_anl_tuples to n_live_tuples, in case we vacuum a table
Date: 2006-06-27 15:26:09
Lists: pgsql-committers

> Ugh, sorry. Consequence of having to copy patches from a CVSup tree and
> a "commit tree" :-( Eventually I was bound to make such a mistake.

Hm, don't you have things set up so that you commit directly from a
tested source tree? I don't think I've ever committed a patch without
having at least made sure it compiled. I also suggest using diff+patch
to transfer patches across branches ... this one looks like it was
transcribed into 8.1 manually, and that's what got ya.