Re: Welcome!

From: David Alban <extasia(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Welcome!
Date: 2002-12-04 20:30:00
Lists: sfpug

Greetings!

At 2002/12/04/12:06 -0800 David Alban <extasia(at)mindspring(dot)com> wrote:
> > Our next meeting is going to be Wednesday, December 11th at 7pm in North
> > Berkeley. Dror will be hosting it at Zapatec.
>
> Damn. I scheduled a mini-sig-beer-east-bay tonight before I knew about
> this group. If you let out early, come to Jupiter and look for a guy
> with long curly (tied back) dirty blond hair, a minimalist beard, and
> wearing a navy t-shirt with thin horizontal white stripes about two
> inches apart.

It's embarrassing to have a blond moment in your first post on a new
list. Indeed there is no conflict between mini-sig-beer-east-bay
tonight and *next* week's meeting. Anyone interested in coming tonight,
we'll be at Jupiter in Berkeley at 7:30pm.

Unfortunately I have a real and unavoidable conflict with next week's
meeting, so I'll have to try to make the next one.

David
--
Live in a world of your own, but always welcome visitors.
***