Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, justin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Can't get more than 255 chars out of memo field in Acc
Date: 2002-11-27 20:15:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc

--- Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:

> Where can we document this information? I don't see
> it on the techdocs
> site.

Good question. The available stuff is piecemeal, and
split between techdocs and the odbc site. Joel
Burton's FAQ is the largest, but is incomplete and
appears not to have been worked on much for the last
couple of years. There is the makings of a good FAQ
on the odbc site: perhaps that could be moved to
techdocs, and expanded using reader contributions? I
would be happy to put in some pieces, although I am
sure that there are plenty whose knowledge is much
greater than mine.

Justin?