Re: Is is worth organising a "PostgreSQL Newsletter"?

From: elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is is worth organising a "PostgreSQL Newsletter"?
Date: 2002-11-02 01:21:09
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Neil (et al),

The kernel traffic sounds great. In previous mail I had said I
was interested in doing a column from pg-general items.

Are you going to do this on the wiki that Nicolas set up?
If so, I would follow suit, however, I won't be able to start until
the week after next due to other obligations.

elein
elein(at)norcov(dot)com