Re: DAFS?

From: Vincent Janelle <random(at)goblinstudios(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DAFS?
Date: 2002-10-30 23:00:28
Lists: pgsql-general

*shrugs*, I use shared attached storage. Routing this stuff through
nscd (which is what most of those user-space apps do) would be silly.

You'd still need a filesystem on top of it for postgres, which negates
the whole issue. You'd might was well just use a SAN then. Netapp
announced that they're adding an option for this, the original poster
might want to look into that.