pgsql jdbc with WebSphere 5

From: Mauro Mozzarelli <mauro(at)EzPlanet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql jdbc with WebSphere 5
Date: 2002-10-28 19:23:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I am testing the driver with the beta of a commercial Java Application Server
and I found a few issues, I would like to help on development/testing, how do
I do it?

For example on

org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.java

setTransactionIsolation

the default is raising an exception, while it should actually set the best
transaction Isolation level for the DB.
I corrected it with a default and passed one usability test with my AS.

Moreover I need to implement
org.postgresql.AbstractJdbc2Statement.getFetchSize.

It should return the default no of rows expected by the statement (depending
on DB implementation). etc.

Please contact me for further info or for cooperation.

Regards,
Mauro

--
Mauro Mozzarelli