plpq

From: Darko Prenosil <darko(dot)prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>, hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plpq
Date: 2002-10-23 22:51:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tree weeks later than I promised, but it is finished (I hope).

In attachment are files:
dblink.c
dblink.h
dblink.sql.in
pqtest.sql

In file pqtest.sql is sample queries and results. It seem OK to me.

There are two reasons why I did not make a diff.

1. The source I started from is 7.3b1, not the latest.
2. I would like You to check the code, especially the part that touches memory
management.
I can say that it works, but I do not know exactly why, and this can be
dangerous. With my knowledge of postgres internals this is
as far I can go at the moment. And once more sorry for bad English !

Regards !

Attachment Content-Type Size
dblink.c text/x-csrc 70.6 KB
pqtest.sql text/plain 6.8 KB
dblink.sql.in text/plain 7.4 KB
dblink.h text/x-chdr 4.5 KB

  • Re: plpq at 2002-10-28 20:35:03 from Bruce Momjian