Re: odbc with debian woody/postgres

From: Matt Price <matt(dot)price(at)utoronto(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: odbc with debian woody/postgres
Date: 2002-10-09 16:07:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Christoph, I'm going to try this. But I'm having a little
trouble figuring out how to get postmaster to start up at boot time
with the -i option. This is a debian-specific problem -- I don't
really understand the script in /etc/init.d and I can't figure out
which line therein I need to modify in order to get it to start up
with TCP/IP listening. I don't see an obvious call to postmaster...
anyone familiar with this script know what I should do? thanks