Re: How to REINDEX in high volume environments?

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: jim(at)contactbda(dot)com
Subject: Re: How to REINDEX in high volume environments?
Date: 2002-10-04 02:23:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jim, glad you are still around. Yes, we would love to get tablespaces
in 7.4. I think we need to think bigger and get something where we can
name tablespaces and place tables/indexes into these named spaces. I
can reread the TODO.detail stuff and give you an outline. How does that
sound? Thomas Lockhart is also interested in this feature.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us