pgsql-server/src/pl plpython/feature.expected ...

From: momjian(at)postgresql(dot)org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql-server/src/pl plpython/feature.expected ...
Date: 2002-09-26 05:23:26
Lists: pgsql-committers

CVSROOT: /cvsroot
Module name: pgsql-server
Changes by: momjian(at)postgresql(dot)org 02/09/26 01:23:26

Modified files:
src/pl/plpython: feature.expected plpython.c plpython_schema.sql
src/pl/tcl : pltcl.c

Log message:
I have attached the pltcl patch again, just in case. For the sake of clarity
let's say this patch superscedes the previous one.

I have also attached a patch addressing the similar memory leak problem in
plpython. This includes a slight adjustment of the tests in the source
directory. The patch also includes a cosmetic change to remove a compiler
warning although I think the change makes the code look worse though.

BTW, by my reckoning the memory leak would occur with prepared plans and
without. If that is not the case then I've been barking up the wrong tree.

Nigel J. Andrews