Patch for getProcedureColumns

From: snpe <snpe(at)snpe(dot)co(dot)yu>
To: PostgreSQL JDBC List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch for getProcedureColumns
Date: 2002-09-15 14:41:00
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,
I am tried make method DatabaseMetaData.getProcedureColumns

I make any functions and views in pg_jdbc_views.sql (in attach)
Method is in getprocedurecolumns.java (in attach; change method in
org/postgresql/jdbc1/AbstractJdbc1DatabaseMetaData.java).
You must execute pg_jdbc_views.sql before use getProcedureColumns.

I don't know how add view in core database catalog, but I think that we must
have function column_size,scale and precision and function like
oidinoidvector (or view pg_arguments - arguments and return values for
function)
View is not required, but without function in pg_jdbc_views.sql is hard make
getProcedureColumns
regards
Haris Peco

Attachment Content-Type Size