Re: libpq++ documentation ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq++ documentation ...
Date: 2002-08-22 02:38:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I can remove it cleanly, but I have no idea how to add the SGML in a way
> that will allow it to build.

Anyone with some time on their hands that knows SGML enough to do this? :)

For now, can you extract what is required and commit it to the project
*but* don't remove from our central source(s)? Maybe add a prominent
comment in the docs for now that the source has moved to GBorg, so that
ppl aren't confused that the docs are there but there is no code, until we
can get a 'clean build' of the docs in the project itself?