Re: Jobs

From: Tim Ellis <Tim(dot)Ellis(at)gamet(dot)com>
To: "Cheryl Sears" <cs(at)sap8(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Jobs
Date: 2002-08-21 21:30:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

> Does anyone know where I can post some postgres related positions?

Well, if you think they really are legitimate PostgreSQL database
administrator positions, and you exercise some constraint (ie: don't post
too often or too obnoxiously), I imagine no-one would complain if you
posted them here.

Make sure the positions you've been given are really open & need to be
filled. Database professionals don't like to have their time wasted, and
we talk to each other.

I know this sounds a little negative, but don't take it that way. Just be
cautious and use common courtesy and respect.

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect