Re: Good PL/pgSQL ressources>

From: Eric Crampton <eric(at)atdesk(dot)com>
To: Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc(at)mega-bucks(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Good PL/pgSQL ressources>
Date: 2002-08-16 13:47:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc(at)mega-bucks(dot)co(dot)jp> writes:

> I'm trying to learn Pl/pgSQL, can anyone recommend some good on-line
> resources? I understand the very basics but need something more than
> the very simple tutorials I have found.

I think PostgreSQL has some of the best printable (and, since it's
PDF, readable online) documentation of any free software. Check here,
for example:

http://www3.us.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/#7.2

Also, I found Bruce Momjian's book to be really good for someone like
myself with only a very basic SQL understanding.

--
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls
and looks like work." --Thomas Edison