Re: Compile failure in CVS - JDBC3

From: Håkon Hansen <hha(at)mkt(dot)no>
To: Dave Cramer <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL jdbc list <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compile failure in CVS - JDBC3
Date: 2002-07-29 09:38:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Monday 29 July 2002 11:17, skrev Dave Cramer:
> Bruce,
>
> Try getting a fresh copy, Barry did a very large rewrite to prepare for
> jdbc3 and removed alot of files. I can compile clean.

What does this rewrite do (or solve)? I thought JDBC3, which is suppoded to be
included in J2SE 1.4, would be supported by the pgjdbc2.jar driver. At least,
the comment next to the download link says that JDK 1.4 is supported ...

(And Dave: Might this have something to do with my connection problem?)

Yours,

Haakon Hansen
Norway