new MVC with Standard Tags and DB sample (of course in pgSQL 7.2)

From: pgsql-gen Newsgroup ((at)Basebeans(dot)com) <pgsql-gen(at)basebeans(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: new MVC with Standard Tags and DB sample (of course in pgSQL 7.2)
Date: 2002-07-19 03:55:02
Lists: pgsql-general

From: "Vic C." <vic(at)basebeans(dot)com>
===
I have posted initial build of a new learning application on
SourceForge "basicPortal" under CVS
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/basicportal/basicportal

It is using Struts with Standard Tags and X: Transform from DB
(postgresql webapp), Realm base security, CURD, etc. etc. I have big
plans for this, to be 20% of code that gets used 80% of time and "faces"
and expression language compliant.

(Err.. this build is not for newbies, but I will update it .... a lot
and often.)

To keep up on this and related topics, there is a mail list
http://www.netbean.net/mailman/listinfo/mvc-programmers
that also gets you password to other baseBeans.com features.

and a newsgroups readers news.baseBeans.com.

Hope you like,
Vic C.