db connection problem

From: Mark Tessier <mt(at)open2web(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: db connection problem
Date: 2002-07-01 17:54:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have a cgi script written in C++ and compiled with libpq++. The script attempts to connect to a postgresql database but fails, although I can connect to the database on the command line. I'm wondering if there is an error log somewhere that I can access that would give me more information about the problem.

--
Thanks,

Mark