Re: ECPG won't compile anymore

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ECPG won't compile anymore
Date: 2002-06-19 07:34:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 01:57:37PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> That would be trouble, but considering that we are not even thinking of
> going beta before late August, is it really a realistic risk? bison

Yes. After all it's much easier to sync the two if I get smaller
changes.

> seems to be making releases quite frequently lately. They were at 1.30
> back in November, according to my archives, so that's 19 releases in the
> last 8 months.

True. But most of them are not for releases. I have no idea which vesion
number will be the one they release. Up to 1.35 they released
frequently, but then it stopped and 1.49 is quite far from 1.35.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael(at)Fam-Meskes(dot)De