Set-returning function syntax

From: "Joel Burton" <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Set-returning function syntax
Date: 2002-05-18 20:51:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

For those who want to play on the bleeding edge of CVS, can someone provide the syntax for the recently-checked-in set-returning functions? I've got it figured out when I'm returning a many rows of single column, but not for many rows of several columns.

If someone can do this, and no one has put together docs on this feature, I'll volunteer to write this up.

Thanks!

- J.

--

Joel BURTON | joel(at)joelburton(dot)com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant