Ready to go live!!!

From: Tom Ansley <tansley(at)law(dot)du(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ready to go live!!!
Date: 2002-05-09 16:50:37
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I have been implementing and testing my system and it is going live on Monday.
i.e. The database is being populated for real. During both phases I have
populated and then deleted the database with probably about 100,000 records
in total.

I am just curious to know whether it would be a good idea to recreate my
tables and give it a clean start or whether vacuuming would be a good idea or
whether nothing really needs to be done at all.

Thanks

Tom