Re: Generating a list of days

From: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com
To: Fraser Murray <frasernm(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Generating a list of days
Date: 2002-03-20 15:21:16
Lists: pgsql-general

I know you said you'd prefer SQL, but perl can do this very easily using
Time::Piece or one of the other date modules that support date arithmetic, in a
very natural way. Sure you want to use SQL for this?

Wes Sheldahl

Fraser Murray <frasernm%yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk(at)interlock(dot)lexmark(dot)com> on 03/15/2002
03:51:11 AM