Please Help! Trying to connect Foxpro 6.0 to RH postgresql via ODBC

From: Alan Wayne <alanjwayne(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please Help! Trying to connect Foxpro 6.0 to RH postgresql via ODBC
Date: 2002-03-07 01:25:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi All

I don't know where to post this...I'm extremely new to
this and getting more confused the more I read.

I am running PostgreSQL V 7.2 on RedHat Linux. I am
trying to access the PostgreSQL files from my
Microsoft Visual Foxpro 6.0 application running on
WindowsME. I think I have the Linux side correctly
configured--I have no way of testing this.
However, the Microsoft documentation has totally
confused me in setting up the ODBC for Foxpro. Do I
need a specific ODBC PostgreSQL driver on the Foxpro
Windows side? If so, where can I find it and how do I
install it into WindowsME?

Thanks for ANY help!!!
AlanJWayne(at)yahoo(dot)com