Re: insert within pl/pgsql procedures: NOVICE question ?

From: Jeff Anto <antojf2001(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: Darren Ferguson <darren(at)crystalballinc(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: insert within pl/pgsql procedures: NOVICE question ?
Date: 2002-02-13 22:45:16
Lists: pgsql-general

Well...

First, it was a trigger procedure,
Second, I used to get an
ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "$1"
when triggered

BUT:
I didn't succesfully create a simpler
counter-example...
So I guess there is something wrong I cannot see in my
code "-{
and I apologize for that prematured question.

Jeff.

--- Darren Ferguson <darren(at)crystalballinc(dot)com> a
écrit : > You have not given us any information
regarding