Urgent help neede - Important - Tks

From: Mr OCP <mr_ocp(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Urgent help neede - Important - Tks
Date: 2002-01-26 17:17:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all

We are trying to implement replication on postgres 7.2
with java and to effectively run it we need to drop
all RI triggers from the slave database, but in case
when master database fails, we will be using Slave as
the master and would need to restore all these RI
triggers back on.

Therefore, what I need to know: is there a way to
place these RI triggers back on, please let me have
all your ideas, one way is to extract those RI
creation scripts from the dump but I need some ideas
how to do that, or if you have any other ideas,
scripts, anything would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mike

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
- It's My Yahoo! Get your own!