Re: Starting PosgreSQL at bootup time

From: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com
To: Mayan <escalante(at)canada(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Starting PosgreSQL at bootup time
Date: 2001-11-28 14:10:28
Lists: pgsql-general

This depends on your operating system. Please include your operating system name
and version number, and the version of postgresql you're using.

In general, if you're using a unix-like OS, just add to your startup script the
command you used to start postgresql manually. I think there are some suggested
scripts at http://techdocs.postgresql.org.

HTH,

Wes Sheldahl

Mayan <escalante%canada(dot)com(at)interlock(dot)lexmark(dot)com> on 11/27/2001 11:38:44 PM