Re: database cluster

From: raja kumar thatte <trajakumar(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Jodi Kanter <jkanter(at)virginia(dot)edu>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: database cluster
Date: 2001-11-21 04:13:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

you can rename that dir.
i.e mv abcd abcdold
Jodi Kanter <jkanter(at)virginia(dot)edu> wrote: Let's try this again. Please respond to this message as it has my
correct email address............

I mistakenly created a second database cluster. Can someone tell me how
to remove this?
Also, I need to reinitialize my original cluster since I did not have my
locale set properly. I have corrected that and now have LC_COLLATE="C"
but I believe that I have to run initdb again. However, the directory
structure already exists and it will nto allow me to initialize into the
same location.

Thanks
Jodi Kanter

http://archives.postgresql.org