FLAGSHIP interface

From: "Sudheer Palaparambil" <p_sudheers(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FLAGSHIP interface
Date: 2001-11-19 04:14:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

Has anybody got the code for accessing PostgreSQL from Flagship. Actually there is
a SQLkit_pg.o availabe with Flagship, the problem is it supports only PostgreSQL 6.X,there no source code and the EMail ID of the person who has contributed does not exist?

Sorry I have posted the same thing in pgsql-general also. I don't know where this fit in.

Thank you.