One time only trigger/function on every row...

From: wyatt(at)draggoo(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: One time only trigger/function on every row...
Date: 2001-11-17 20:55:42
Lists: pgsql-general

I didn't even think of this as I was adding books into my database, but I didn't rearrange the titles ('Shining, The' as opposed to 'The Shining') like I should have.

I'm writing a function to use as a trigger to check and, if need be, rearrange the titles as they are added to the database, but is there an easy way to loop through all of the records currently in the database and run that function on them?

Thanks,
Wyatt