Major change to CVS effective immediately ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Major change to CVS effective immediately ...
Date: 2001-09-16 17:05:45
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

This will most likely screw some ppl up, and fix others ...

CVSROOT has now moved to the new machine, finally ... and I've cleaned up
pathing ... and CVS_RSH=ssh now works again too ...

So, now CVSROOT is accessible as:

:pserver:<userid>@cvs.postgresql.org:/cvsroot

-or-

:ext:<userid>@cvs.postgresql.org:/cvsroot

- where CVS_RSH is set to ssh

Now, I don't imagine it being *that* simple to move it over, so please let
me know if anyone sees any errors on commits or stuff like that ...

For those with already checked out repositories, from everything I've
read, all you have to do is change the value of the CVS/Root file to point
to the new Root ...

This, I'm also figuring, is going to fix the email's going out as me for
-committers ...

anoncvs.postgresql.org is going to be out of sync until, most likely,
tomorrow, for anyone trying to use that ... anoncvs is *no longer*
available through the main cvs repository either ...