Re: Documentation on ECPG

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Ligia Pimentel <lmpimentel(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Documentation on ECPG
Date: 2001-08-31 15:14:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 01:40:51PM -0500, Ligia Pimentel wrote:
> I want to read about what I can do with ECPG, but I have just found a couple
> of examples with SELECT statements. Is there a complete documentation of
> this? Can you help me find it?

Unfortunately no. There is some docu in the source tree and there are
examples under .../ecpg/test. I also found someone who's willing to write
some docs but have yet to receive anything.

Other than that you can find quite some stuff about Oracle Pro*C which
mostly applies to ECPG as well.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes