Re: Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

From: Liam Stewart <liams(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Date: 2001-08-29 17:12:57
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 06:42:56PM -0700, Barry Lind wrote:
> So going forward, whose responsibility is it to maintain this file? Is
> it the responsibility of the person submitting the patch (i.e. each
> patch should contain an update to CHANGELOG), or is it the
> responsibility of the person applying the patch?

I think that whenever a person submits a patch, they should include an
associated changelog entry. It's quite easy to do with emacs (M-x
add-change-log-entry). The CVS commit message can then be taken/adapted
from the changelog patch.

--
Liam Stewart :: Red Hat Canada, Ltd. :: liams(at)redhat(dot)com