Re: Unterminated quoted string error.

From: "Thomas O'Dowd" <tom(at)nooper(dot)com>
To: T(dot)R(dot)Missner(at)level3(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Unterminated quoted string error.
Date: 2001-08-28 23:20:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Thats exactly what I'm doing :) My preparedStatement is like. You'll
notice its a PreparedStatement if you look at the stack trace below.

con.prepareStatement("INSERT INTO A VALUES(?)");
ps.setString(1, stringdata);
ps.executeUpdate();

I'm wondering is it a length problem since the field is type text and
the string is length 42,460.

Any ideas?

Tom.