Create table syntax

From: "satish rao " <csr_del(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Create table syntax
Date: 2001-08-28 06:52:36
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

Entered below is the SQL create table syntax:

CREATE TABLE lists (
[listid] [int] IDENTITY (1, 1) NOT NULL ,
[listname] [varchar] (200) NULL ,
[listcreator] [varchar] (200) NULL ,
[listdesc] [text] NULL)

We need to know that this syntax will work properly in
postgresql while creating the table and the
autoincrement option for the column(listid). If this
syntax is not correct for postgresql, we need the
correct syntax.

Hoping for a positive response from ur side.

Regards

Satish Rao