An lo_export function for an NT client

From: Scott Holmes <sholmes(at)pacificnet(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org (PG-General)
Subject: An lo_export function for an NT client
Date: 2001-07-05 23:20:03
Lists: pgsql-general

After much fooling with the win32 calls, I have managed to create a valid Word
Perfect file from a PostgreSQL large object. If anyone else is or will be
struggling with this I will gladly forward on the code I came up with.
Undoubtedly, it could be accomplished more efficiently but I will deal with
that at a later date.

Thanks, Scott