Re: Postgresql/Cold Fusion cfinsert date problems

From: Paul Haddon <paullist(at)mail(dot)hartingdale(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql/Cold Fusion cfinsert date problems
Date: 2001-07-04 02:31:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 09:20:30AM -0500, Jeff Eckermann wrote:

> Is this a formatting issue, or are you actually getting different dates from
> the ones that you are entering?

I've tried using the date format functions of CF, and I've tried creating
strings such as '2001-02-17'. Nothing makes a difference.

Looking at the ODBC log, specified in the ODBC data source, shows that
the ODBC driver is passing Postgresql the string 'YYYY-MM-DD', with the
numbers being that of todays date.

> 2. Your cold fusion app is doing it.

Possibly. I'll try and check it through the CF support areas.

Thanks

Paul Haddon
Technical Services Manager
Hartingdale Internet