Re: Re: [GENERAL] Patch for PGACCESS

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Alexander Dederer <dederer(at)spb(dot)cityline(dot)ru>, PostgreSQL-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: [GENERAL] Patch for PGACCESS
Date: 2001-05-30 16:53:50
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-patches

Good analysis, Tom. Here is a patch for pgaccess that gets the system
oid the _new_ way. Funny I studied the pg_proc query but never looked
above it to see that the system oid check was already there and this is
a new bug.

I don't see any code that does version-specific stuff in pgaccess, so I
guess this will have to be only for > 7.1 backends. There must be lots
of version-specific pgaccess stuff so it only works with the current
release.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us

Attachment Content-Type Size