libpgtcl and WinNT

From: Ludek Finstrle <xfinstrl(at)informatics(dot)muni(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpgtcl and WinNT
Date: 2001-05-01 08:32:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

I have compilation problem with libpgtcl from postgresql 7.1 on WinNT.
The problem was that Tcl/Tk under WinNT doesn't support Tcl_CreateFileHandler
and Tcl_DeleteFileHandler functions. Make I something wrong?
I disabling part of code with this and compile libpgtcl. I have
no problems with using libpgtcl and pgaccess but I'm not sure that
my solution is right.

Have someone experience with it?

Luf