Re: pgindent run?

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgindent run?
Date: 2001-03-21 20:48:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > Peter, this is the optimial time to do it because no one has any
> > outstanding patches at this point. Seems this is the only good time.
>
> Actually, I have quite a few outstanding patches. I got screwed by this
> last time around as well. But I understand that this might be the best
> time.

That you are holding? Yes, I have a few to at my new Unapplied
Patches web page:

The good news is that these will apply fine to 7.2 unless they touch an
area that needed indenting. The problem of not doing it is that the
code starts to look different after a while and takes on a chaotic feel.

This is probably the time when there are the fewest oustanding patches,
I guess.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us