Re: Red Hat bashing

From: ncm(at)zembu(dot)com (Nathan Myers)
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Red Hat bashing
Date: 2001-03-07 00:58:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Mar 06, 2001 at 04:20:13PM -0500, Lamar Owen wrote:
> Nathan Myers wrote:
> > That is why there is no problem with version skew in the syscall
> > argument structures on a correctly-configured Linux system. (On a
> > Red Hat system it is very easy to get them out of sync, but RH fans
> > are used to problems.)
>
> Is RedHat bashing really necessary here?

I recognize that my last seven words above contributed nothing.
In the future I will only post strictly factual statements about
Red Hat and similarly charged topics, and keep the opinions to
myself. I value the collegiality of this list too much to risk
it further. I offer my apologies for violating it.

By the way... do they call Red Hat "RedHat" at Red Hat?

Nathan Myers
ncm(at)zembu(dot)com