JDBC packaging error in 7.0.3 with RPM

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC packaging error in 7.0.3 with RPM
Date: 2001-02-26 14:03:18
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Patrice Le Gurun (patrice(dot)le-gurun(at)wanadoo(dot)fr) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
JDBC packaging error in 7.0.3 with RPM

Long Description
I had recently a bug in my Java application. I got a ResultSet from a request to the DB and I had to go to a specific row (which was in parameter) with rs.absolute(num_row). When this row was the last row, I had a ArrayOutOfboundsException. After looking for a solution, I decided to upgrade to 7.0.3 and I had the same bug. Finally I looked at the spec file and I had my solution.
It is not a bug but a mistake. When RPM builds his packages, he doesn't construct the JDBC drivers from the source tree but he copies only the drivers from the retep site.
Could someone repair this ?

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Jaume TeixiDate: 2001-02-26 14:28:47